The NCVT has approved the ITI Fitter course as a two-year programme (National Council for Vocational Training). The mechanical branch is represented by the Fitter ITI trade details. Candidates will get understanding of fittings such as pipe fittings, machine fittings, and structure fittings in this course. A Fitter is a technician who assembles or instals machinery, plants, machines, and other mechanical products. If the applicants have also witnessed the construction of a plant or the installation of a machine, they must have witnessed how a fitter works to ensure that each part is perfectly connected.
ITI Fitter Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, who are looking forward to pursuing the course of ITI Fitter must make sure that they are eligible enough as per the specified criteria. One can find the criterion of eligibility below:-
- The candidates must have qualified their 10th with a minimum of 50% with any recognized board.
- The age of the candidates must be between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission.
- The students can qualify the AIE CET to get admission to Abhay Private I.T.I
ITI Fitter Course Duration
The duration of the course of ITI Fitter is 2-years with 4 semesters. Abhay Private I.T.I offers this course. The course of ITI Fitter is related to Mechanical Branch in which the candidates get knowledge of different types of machines, pipes, and structures.
ITI Fitter Syllabus
ITI Fitter course provides the knowledge of different types of machines. The following is the syllabus of the course:-
- Theoretical concepts of fitter
- Personality and Skill Development
- Engineering Drawing
- Lathe machine
- Pipe joints
- Workshop Calculation and Science
- Communication Skills
- Basics of computer
- Practicals of Fitter
ITI Fitter Scope Prospects
In both the public and private sectors, there is an excessive demand for ITI Fitter jobs. Candidates would be eligible to pursue higher study in India or abroad, earning a Bachelor's Degree or any other higher qualification. Not only this, but one will also be equipped to start your own business in this field.
ITI Fitter Job Specialization
There are various job scopes in several places for the candidates after the completion of ITI Fitter course. One can find the same below:-
- Machine Operator
- Pipe Fitter
- Mechanical Fitter
- Lathe Machine Fitter
Employment Opportunities in ITI Fitter
After completion of the ITI Fitter course, a candidate can join the following organizations:-
ITI Fitter Admission Process
All India Engineering Common Entrance Test (AIE CET) is a national-wide entrance examination to secure admission in Abhay Private ITI. and get up to 100% scholarship to all entrance qualified students. The candidates must follow the following admission procedure in order to take admission to Garib Rath ITI:-
- The student can fill the AIE CET 2021 application form from the official site www.aiecet.com.
- After qualifying the entrance exam, the candidate has to attend admission counseling to confirm their admission according to their All India Rank (AIR) of AIE CET 2021.