The ITI Electrician is a 2 year course approved by the NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training). The electrician is a tradesman specializing in electrical wiring of buildings, transmission lines, stationary machines, and related equipment. The electricians may be employed in the installation of new electrical components or maintenance and repair or existing electrical infrastructure. The electrician courses are generally focussed on either construction or maintenance, although many do both. The electricians specialize in constructing primarily install wiring systems into factories, businesses, and new homes, maintenance fix and upgrade existing electrical systems and repair electrical equipment.
ITI Electrician Eligibility Criteria
ITI Electrician eligibility criteria must be fulfilled before taking admission. The candidates who wish to join the certification course must make sure that they are eligible enough as per the specified criteria. The eligibility criteria can be found below:-
- The candidates must have qualified their 10th with a minimum score of 50% with any recognized board.
- The age of the candidate must be between 16 to 28 years at the age of admission.
- The applicant can qualify for the AIE CET.
ITI Electrician Course Duration
The ITI Electrician is a 2-year Diploma course with 4 semesters. Gautam Budh ITI offers this course. The course of ITI Electrician is related to the electrical wiring of buildings, transmission lines, stationary machines, and related equipment.
ITI Electrician Syllabus
ITI Electrician course provides the knowledge of electrical systems and repairs electrical equipment. The following subjects will give the candidates with an idea of the subjects:-
- Professional skill / (Trade practical)
- Professional knowledge/(Trade Theory)
- Workshop Science & Calculation
- Engineering Drawing
- Employability Skills
ITI Electrician Scope Prospects
ITI Electrician is a demanding career. The electrician can work in both Government and Private sectors. The career option is very high for the ITI Electricians. The candidates will be able to pursue higher education like Bachelors lever or any other higher qualification in India or abroad. Furthermore, one will also be equipped to start his/ her own business in the same field. The electrician trade in India is emerging much faster due to the ever-growing demand for the electrical systems.
ITI Electrician Job Specialization
The ITI Electrician job scopes in several places where the candidates can apply for jobs after finishing the course are given below:-
- Electrical Machine operator
- Instructor- for this can join Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) in the trade for becoming an instructor in ITIs.
- Supervisor (after experience)
Employment Opportunities in ITI Electrician
After completion of the ITI Electrician, a candidate can join the following organizations:-
- Hindustan Petroleum
- TATA Consultancy Services
- Tata metaliks
- Trident group
ITI Electrician Admission Process
All India Engineering Common Entrance Test (AIE CET) is a national-wide entrance examination to secure admission in Puran Murti Pvt. Ltd. and get up to 100% scholarship to all entrance qualified candidates. The aspirants must follow the following admission procedure:-
- The student can fill the AIE CET 2021 application form from the official site.
- After qualifying the entrance exam, the candidate has to attend admission counseling to confirm their admission according to their All India Rank (AIR) of AIE CET 2021.